The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) is a multi-stakeholder dialogue on the issues and policies of Internet governance. The forum brings together all stakeholders in the Internet governance debate, including governments, the private sector, civil society organizations, and the technical or academic community, on an equal basis and through an open and inclusive process. The establishment of the IGF was formally announced by the United Nations Secretary-General in July 2006. The IGF was first convened in October–November 2006 and has been held annually since then.
CIGI will host a workshop as part of the overall proceedings, on Oct. 22.
- Mr. Aaron Shull, CIGI Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Ms. Olga Madruga-Forti, ICANN Board
- Dr. Laura DeNardis, American University
- Dr. Xiaodong Lee, China Internet Network Information Centre
- Dr. Mark Raymond, Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Ambassador Janis Kārkliņš, UNESCO