The CIGI Campus is a high-end venue in the heart of Waterloo available to non-profit organizations, community groups and businesses for meetings and events. Unfortunately, we do not allow rentals for private gatherings such as weddings and parties.
Venue rental is available in the following areas:
- CIGI Auditorium (capacity: 250)
- CIGI Campus Foyer (capacity: 250)
- CIGI Campus Courtyard (capacity: 250)
- CIGI Multipurpose Room (capacity: 80)
The awarded CIGI Campus offers three primary spaces for public rental: a wood-clad, 250-seat auditorium; a grand foyer highlighted by stone and glass; and a landscaped, outdoor courtyard. Ideal for lectures and networking receptions, we invite you to contact us directly for more information on our venue and space capabilities.
Venue rental is only available to non-profit organizations, community groups and businesses. We do not allow rentals for private gatherings such as weddings and parties. As room rates vary, a personalized quote will be generated for your approval prior to booking confirmation.
The Multipurpose Room at the CIGI Campus features:
- Projector and screen
- Wireless microphone
- Computer inputs for PowerPoint and video presentations
The Auditorium is equipped with:
- A high-definition projector and large removable screen
- Confidence monitors for presenters
- Four high-definition cameras
- Podium microphones, wireless handheld microphones, wireless lavalier microphones and Q&A microphones
- Integrated systems for hybrid participants, livestreaming and recording
- Capabilities to add assisted listening and simultaneous translation
- Dimmable stage lighting