CIGI Distinguished Fellow John Curtis will be on CBC News Network’s The Lang and O’Leary Exchange this evening at 7:00 PM, with hosts Amanda Lang and Kevin O’Leary, discussing the G20 Deputies Meeting and G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting in Gyeongju, South Korea, which will run through the weekend.
Dr. Curtis will also be talking about the same topic on CBC News Now on Saturday, October 23 between 8:00 – 9:00 AM.
Watch both interviews live on the Internet at: http://www.cbc.ca/television/
More commentary from Dr. Curtis:
- Currency war heats up (October 2010)
- Threat of currency war highlights rates issue (October 2010)
- International Trade: The Forgotten Agenda Item - Do No Harm! (June 2010)
- Looking at the global recovery (June 2010)
- G20’s plan for deficit cutting draws fire from Paul Krugman (June 2010)
(Image credit: Flickr user k-ideas)