CIGI, in partnership with the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Law and the University of Bern's World Trade Institute, is hosting a public panel on Canada's foreign investment policy.
The discussion will focus on understanding the options and challenges for Canada in developing an effective foreign investment policy and help inform public debate in Canada on these critical issues.
- Eugene Beaulieu, Professor of Economics, University of Calgary
- Howard Mann, Senior International Law Advisor, International Institute for Sustainable Development
- David Schneiderman, Professor of Law, University of Toronto
- John Weekes, Senior Business Advisor, Business and Government International Trade Issue and Policy Advisor at Bennett Jones Ottawa
- Oonagh Fitzgerald, Director of the International Law Research Program at CIGI