NOTE: THIS IS A CIGI SPONSORED EVENT, TICKETS ARE $20 and MUST be purchased via Wilfrid Laurier University
Doug Porter, Deputy Chief Economist and Managing Director, BMO Capital Markets
Panel Discussion Moderated by Pat Bolland
Merv Hillier, CEO, CMA-Ontario
Phil Deck, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, MKS Inc.
Professor David Johnson, School of Business & Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University
Pat Bolland, Host of Market Morning and Trading Day, BNN
• Can our economy weather the global storm eminating from the USA?
• How did the US and consequently world markets get into this mess
and to what extent are financial markets in Canada insulated against
this current crisis?
• What should our goverments and the central bank be doing?
• What are the challenges facing our regional economy?
• Are there any opportunities?