Taking place from May 14 to 15, 2015, the Conference on Internet Governance and Cyber-Security brought together over 40 thought leaders including leading Columbia University faculty from SIPA, business, law, engineering, journalism; Global Commission on Internet Governance Commissioners and affiliated researchers; influential US and international policy makers, entrepreneurs, legal experts, technologists, and corporate executives from around the world. In this video, panel moderators discuss their concluding observations at the end of the conference's first day.
- Eli Noam, Professor, Columbia Business School
- Ambassador David Gross, Partner, Wiley Rein
- Anya Schiffrin, Director, International Media, Advocacy and Communications specialization, SIPA, Columbia University
- Gordon Goldstein, Managing Director & Head of External Affairs, Silverlake
- Andrew McLaughlin, Senior Fellow, Columbia SIPA