The Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) and the Italian Institute for International Political Studies, in cooperation with The GovLab and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, are pleased to co-host Digital Technologies: Building Global Trust as part of the Think20 (T20) Spring Roundtables.
Trust is essential to fully harness the benefits of digital technologies, yet the path forward to building this trust is not easy and requires substantial effort at the national and international levels. Moderated by Bob Fay, managing director of digital economy at CIGI and co-chair of the T20 Task Force 4 (TF4) on Digital Transformation, the public panel discussion focuses on how to build global trust in digital technologies. Expert panellists include:
- Erica Borghard, Co-Chair of T20 TF4 on Digital Transformation; Senior Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Maria Chiara Carrozza, President, Italian National Research Council (CNR), Italy; Lead Co-Chair of T20 TF4 on Digital Transformation
- Nicol Turner Lee, Senior Fellow, Governance Studies, Brookings
- Heidi Tworek, Senior Fellow, CIGI; Associate Professor, University of British Columbia
- Stefaan G. Verhulst, Co-Founder and Chief Research and Development Officer, The GovLab
- Andrew Wyckoff, Director of Science, Technology and Innovation, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development