Taking place from May 14 to 15, 2015, the Conference on Internet Governance and Cyber-Security brought together over 40 thought leaders including leading Columbia University faculty from SIPA, business, law, engineering, journalism; Global Commission on Internet Governance Commissioners and affiliated researchers; influential US and international policy makers, entrepreneurs, legal experts, technologists, and corporate executives from around the world.
- Eli Noam, Professor, Columbia Business School
- Leslie Daigle, Former Chief Internet Technology Officer, Internet Society; GCIG Research Advisory Network member
- Jacquelynn Ruff, Vice President, International Public Policy & Regulatory Affairs, Verizon Communications
- Andrew Wyckoff, Director, Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation, OECD; GCIG Research Advisory Network member
- Christopher Yoo, Professor, University of Pennsylvania Law School; GCIG Research Advisory Network member