Taking place from May 14 to 15, 2015, the Conference on Internet Governance and Cyber-Security brought together over 40 thought leaders including leading Columbia University faculty from SIPA, business, law, engineering, journalism; Global Commission on Internet Governance Commissioners and affiliated researchers; influential US and international policy makers, entrepreneurs, legal experts, technologists, and corporate executives from around the world.
Keynote & Moderator:
- Ambassador David Gross, Partner, Wiley Rein
- Kathryn Brown, President and CEO, Internet Society
- Fadi Chehadé, CEO & President, ICANN
- Beth Noveck, GCIG Commissioner & Director, NYU GovLab
- Paul Twomey, Former ICANN Chair, founder ArgoPacific; GCIG Commissioner