Participants in CIGI's conference "The New Geometry of Global Summitry: The Future of the G20 (and the G8)", discuss their thoughts on the benefits of the conference.
- Shyam Saran is Acting Chairman of Research and Information Systems, India.
- Jacques Mistral is Head of Economic Studies, Institut Français des Relations Internationales.
- Wonhyuk Lim is the Director of Policy Research at the Korea Development Institute.
- Nayan Chanda is the Director of Publications at theYale Center for the Study of Globalization.
- Colin Keating is the Executive Director at the Security Council Report.
- Adil Najam is Professor and Director at the Pardee Center, Boston University.
- Matias Spektor is an Assistant Professor at the Getulio Vargas Foundation in Brazil and Director of the Center for International Relations.
- Colin Bradford is a Senior Fellow at CIGI and a Nonresident Senior Fellow at The Brookings Institution.
- Vanu Gopala Menon is the Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Singapore to the United Nations.