Taking place from May 14 to 15, 2015, the Conference on Internet Governance and Cyber-Security brought together over 40 thought leaders including leading Columbia University faculty from SIPA, business, law, engineering, journalism; Global Commission on Internet Governance Commissioners and affiliated researchers; influential US and international policy makers, entrepreneurs, legal experts, technologists, and corporate executives from around the world.
- Jason Healey, Senior Research Scholar, Cyber Policy, SIPA, Columbia University
- Steve Bellovin, Professor, School of Engineering, Columbia University
- Paul Bracken, Professor, Yale School of Management
- Louis Modano, Senior Vice President & Global Head of Infrastructure Services, NASDAQ
- Elizabeth Petrie, Director, Strategic Intelligence Analysis, Citigroup Information Protection Directorate