Taking place from May 14 to 15, 2015, the Conference on Internet Governance and Cyber-Security brought together over 40 thought leaders including leading Columbia University faculty from SIPA, business, law, engineering, journalism; Global Commission on Internet Governance Commissioners and affiliated researchers; influential US and international policy makers, entrepreneurs, legal experts, technologists, and corporate executives from around the world. The opening panel set the stage for the conference.
- Andrew McLaughlin, Senior Fellow, Columbia SIPA
- Matthew Jones, James R. Barker Professor of Contemporary Civilization, Department of History, Columbia University
- Rebecca MacKinnon, Director, Ranking Digital Rights Project, New America
- Michael Nelson, Public Policy, CloudFlare
- Nuala O'Connor, President & CEO, Center for Democracy and Society