Taking place from May 14 to 15, 2015, the Conference on Internet Governance and Cyber-Security brought together over 40 thought leaders including leading Columbia University faculty from SIPA, business, law, engineering, journalism; Global Commission on Internet Governance Commissioners and affiliated researchers; influential US and international policy makers, entrepreneurs, legal experts, technologists, and corporate executives from around the world.
- Gordon Goldstein, Managing Director & Head of External Affairs, Silverlake
- Nick Ashton-Hart, Executive Director, Internet & Digital Ecosystem Alliance (IDEA)
- Susan Chalmers, Principal, Chalmers & Associates
- Anupam Chander, Director, California International Law Center & Professor of Law, University of California, Davis
- Victoria Espinel, CEO & President, Business Software Alliance