A conversation with The Right Honourable Paul Martin, Former Prime Minister of Canada on Brexit, Regional (Dis-)Integration and the Future of Global Governance.
- Introduction: Helmut K. Anheier, Dean of Hertie School of Governance
- Moderator: Kate Connolly, Guardian Correspondent, Berlin
- Discussant: Mark Hallerberg, Professor, Hertie School of Governance
Questions to be explored include:
- What role is there for the G20, and other international fora in remedying or addressing the adverse consequences of globalization?
- Is there a particular function you believe the G20 should play in this respect?
- How have globalization-related sentiments changed since your time in office only ten years ago?