Euro50 Group and Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) will co-host a breakfast session exploring the Eurozone after Brexit with leading policy experts.
8:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Registration
8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Introductory remarks by Edmond Alphandéry, Chairman of the Euro50 Group
8:30 a.m. – 8:40 a.m. Opening remarks by Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Economics at Stern School, NYU; Chairman of Roubini Macro Associates
8:40 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Keynote speech by Philip Lane, Governor, Central Bank of Ireland
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Discussion panel featuring guest speaker Paul Tucker, Chair, Systemic Risk Council, Harvard University; Former Deputy Governor of the Bank of England and the following panellists:
- René Karsenti, President, International Capital Market Association (ICMA)
- Athanasios Orphanides, Professor of Global Economics, MIT Sloan School of Management; Former Governor of the Central Bank of Cyprus
- Mahmood Pradhan, Deputy Director, European Department, IMF
- Domenico Siniscalco, Vice-President and Managing Director, Morgan Stanley; Former Minister of Economy and Finance of Italy
- Nicolas Véron, Senior Fellow, Bruegel; Visiting Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics
10:00-10:45 Questions and Answers with Guest Speakers and Panellists
10:45 – 11:00 Closing Remarks by Domenico Lombardi, Director of the Global Economy Program for CIGI.