Taking place from May 14 to 15, 2015, the Conference on Internet Governance and Cyber-Security brought together over 40 thought leaders including leading Columbia University faculty from SIPA, business, law, engineering, journalism; Global Commission on Internet Governance Commissioners and affiliated researchers; influential US and international policy makers, entrepreneurs, legal experts, technologists, and corporate executives from around the world.
- Anya Schiffrin, Director, International Media, Advocacy and Communications specialization, SIPA, Columbia University
- Agnes Callamard, Director, Global Freedom of Expression & Information @ Columbia
- Fen Hampson, Distinguished Fellow and Director of Global Security & Politics Program, CIGI, Co-Director of GCIG, and Chancellor's Professor, Carleton University
- Carolina Rossini, Vice President for International Policy and Strategy, Public Knowledge; GCIG Research Advisory Network member
- Marietje Schaake, GCIG Commissioner & Member of European Parliament