Taking place from May 14 to 15, 2015, the Conference on Internet Governance and Cyber-Security brought together over 40 thought leaders including leading Columbia University faculty from SIPA, business, law, engineering, journalism; Global Commission on Internet Governance Commissioners and affiliated researchers; influential US and international policy makers, entrepreneurs, legal experts, technologists, and corporate executives from around the world.
- Merit E. Janow, Dean, SIPA, Columbia University
- Brad Burnham, Managing Partner, Union Square Ventures
- Konstantinos Komaitis, Senior Policy Advisor, Internet Society; GCIG Research Advisory Network member
- Ronaldo Lemos, Director, Institute for Technology & Society of Rio de Janeiro; GCIG Research Advisory Network member
- Sharad Sanghi, CEO & Founder, Netmagic Solutions