CIGI is proud to be an official supporter of the Canada-India Partnership Summit, organized by the Canada-India Business Council. The event brings together leaders from across the public and private sectors to discuss how Canada and India can work together to promote trade, investment and business development.
CIGI President Rohinton Medhora will be part of a panel titled "India and Canada in the Global Economy: Pressures and Opportunities," along with Vikas Swarup, High Commissioner of India to Canada, and Laura Dawson, Director of the Canadian Institute at the Wilson Center.
Other event speakers include:
- Jim Carr, Canadian Minister of International Trade Diversification
- Nadir Patel, High Commissioner for Canada to India
- Dinesh Bhatia, Consul General of India (Toronto)
- Nigel Selig, Chief Representative (India), Export Development Canada
- Representatives from Air Canada, Bombardier, BMO Financial Group, ICICI Bank and more
Rohinton P. Medhora is president of the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) and is a member of the Commission on Global Economic Transformation, co-chaired by Nobel economics laureates Michael Spence and Joseph Stiglitz.